Friday, January 23, 2009

My Lipgloss is Cool! My Lipgloss is Poppin'!


The response to the sa-weet lip necklaces has been amazing! I have had requests for more of the red, but I also was asked for a couple other colors, black and pink. As you can see from the pic, they are all hot!

It's not too late for you guys! If you were on the original mailing list for this blog, you are in a special group of insiders that came in on the ground floor of this groovy jewelry blog. So you are still some of the first peeps to know about these and other romantic necklaces. So you can still be one of the first kids on your block to sport one of these fashion forward pieces and be the envy of all your friends! Isn't that exciting! I'm telling you, these lips are so fly, they would make Angelina jealous! *wink!*

No comments:

Post a Comment